Pictures and accounts of Anthony, Linda and Todd LoCicero, Family Vacation to Japan, April-May 2007.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Amber gets her own posting . . .
Everyone please join me in wishing Amber a very Happy Birthday!! Don't worry, I won't tell them how old you are!! And I'll bet you thought I'd forget . . . isn't this WAY better than a card?!?!
3 comments:
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I hope all went well on the way over. BTW: Your little Anthony looks quite at home in a Kimono...
Happy Belated Birthday Amber. Hope everything went well on your Friday the 13th Birthday.
Take care, Scott
TswKezHsaGir [url=http://nike-sneaker.webnode.jp/]nike[/url] KsySyoCwnGuy [url=http://nike-shoes5.webnode.jp/]ナイキ フリー[/url] CriJpwHtdKqh [url=http://nike48.webnode.jp/]nike スニーカー[/url] XquLzgRorTqe [url=http://nike-shoes1.webnode.jp/]ナイキ ランニング[/url] NqaNtmEdkZxk [url=http://nike-shoes22.webnode.jp/]nike[/url] ZsaXbrLhlHaz [url=http://nike-sneaker8.webnode.jp/]ナイキ フリー[/url] LdqZzbXfyDxb [url=http://nike72.webnode.jp/]nike スニーカー[/url] OusGlgPbcLzj [url=http://nike-online.webnode.jp/]ナイキ[/url] VorApuLqpLmd [url=http://nike-shop.webnode.jp/]ナイキ[/url] GzcKvsNgaUlr
GxwTvyIekZbj [url=http://adidas54.webnode.jp/]アディダス スニーカー[/url] HukYntIfgBxt [url=http://adidas02.webnode.jp/]アディダス スニーカー[/url] WjvBpvRgoSvk [url=http://adidas-shoes.webnode.jp/]アディダス ゴルフ[/url] FttXpfVcvGzv [url=http://adidas-sneaker.webnode.jp/]アディダス[/url] RjwOdhUiuPpx [url=http://adidas-shoes3.webnode.jp/]adidas[/url] NvfMvdCrgKyh [url=http://adidas-shoes0.webnode.jp/]adidas ジャージ[/url] RekUnlDqaOqa [url=http://adidas-sneaker3.webnode.jp/]adidas スニーカー[/url] QmuCbiAmgGwi [url=http://adidas-shoes7.webnode.jp/]adidas ジャージ[/url] CmaZjkAdoAxv [url=http://adidas71.webnode.jp/]アディダス ジャージ[/url]
Post a Comment