Just wanted to update you all on my brother, also. As a result of his fall last week, he broke his jaw in two different places. Yesterday he had his jaw wired shut and it looks SO much better. He's not in quite as much pain and the swelling is really going down. He's probably pretty hungry, however. He's been eating (slurping) these gel-like things that are supposed to be high protein/high energy drinks. Deanna pureed some food for him the other day and he seemed to be able to eat that.
Michael is back at the doctors today, getting his stitches out, I think. I'm glad he's doing OK, I can't imagine going through that!
He had some colleagues from Banyu with him at the hospital, both for translation and moral support. It seemed to work well for him (Amber - his luck is still going strong, I'm sure he got preferential treatment . . . you know how it is . . .!).
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Linda!
I have read some of your "blogs" Sounds like you are having fun. Not much is going on here. Noah has only 5 weeks of school left. Jordan is now 5 months old. I got his picture taken this week at Sears, I will email you them. I am just trying to survive day by day. Mark is working a ton, so I am trying to manage 2 on my own. 2 is a lot harder than 1!
The news here is all about the VA Tech shootings. Very depressing. Hope you are enjoying your trip. Thanks for all the Japan info. It is fun to read about it. Love, Karyn
Hi Linda - any good Indian Buffet's in Japan? haha Hope your having a good time!
Hey Linda,
I have a couple of questions/observations: Could you get some pictures of the girls in short shorts and 3" heels; If so few Japanese own cars, then how did the Japanese automakers become so big; the Japanese wear 3" heels so they will be as tall as you; you are short; you shouldn't take credit for your husbands blogs, it's not nice; it's also not nice to beat-up your brother; and you are short.
Seriously though - it sounds like your having a great time and it's been enjoyable reading about it. Be safe and I'll talk to you soon,
Scott
Post a Comment